It’s been quite awhile since I’ve used this website, or really done any marketing whatsoever. That’s my fault. I’ve been so consumed with publishing The Blood of Before and finishing The Cults of the Worm that, unfortunately, I’ve neglected my marketing duties.
But no longer!
Firstly, on the books:
THE BLOOD OF BEFORE, book .1 in The Bones of the Earth series, is now available to purchase from your favorite online retailer.
THE CULTS OF THE WORM, book 3 in The Bones of the Earth series, is now finished and in its first draft. I will be sending it off to beta readers soon, and then to the editor. I aim to have Book 3 released this fall.
As for the marketing:
I am going to take the next month off from writing to focus solely on marketing. I finally feel that I have a large enough body of work to instill confidence in newer readers. Here are my goals for the month:
- Update website with new designs, content, and blog entries.
- Finish and post my Kickstarter page.
- Look into the possibility of setting up a Patreon.
- Look into more paid advertising.
- Make connections with bloggers for guest spots, reviews, etc.
- More giveaways.
- Visit local bookstores and see about having them stock my book.
- Work with Hannah in creating an online store for Bones of the Earth memorabilia.
- Do more live, as well as pre-recorded readings, to post on Facebook and Youtube.
Those are the goals. I think they’ll keep me busy well into the next month. As for the book release schedule, it is the following:
Book 3: The Cults of the Worm.
Book .2: The Agony of After (second anthology).
Book 4: Untitled final book in this Bones of the Earth series.
Standalone Horror Novels #1 and #2.
Hope to have some new content for everyone in the next few days!
Thanks, everyone, for your continued support.